Wednesday, February 09, 2005

How can I help you?

The customer care services by the credit card companies is simply a test to the patience of the customer.After all the ads and promotions by the company in the so called Interactive Voice Response System,I get a message that my PIN entered is invalid .After 11 minutes wait ,I get to hear a human voice who has no clues about what I say and just repeats the same story that somebody will get back to me .A new PIN will be dispatched within 7 working days..They charge annual fee but after my reistance,they decide to waive it off suddenly...Another instance,I came to know about all the names of the call agents in my mobile phone company's call center by merely calling them n times..

The kind of agression when the sales promises to the customer and after sales is totally dismaying.We all do it when it comes to our clients..Only do we realise when we are at the receiving end..How helpful is really the help desk that we talk about??



No comments: